Mark J,
You have a great looking airplane and sounds like you are having lots of fun
flying it except once when your fuel was slightly starved. Your website looks
great also and I did see the photo of your plane on that trailer a while back.
I will have to say that the very first thing I thought when I saw that photo
was, I sure hope Mark had someone he knew closely following him to the airport.
Could you imagine some knucklehead looking in the floor for a cell phone or CD
case running over your airplane after all those years of intensive building !
When I trailered the KR to Oshkosh I was pulling it behind a motorhome to and
from Oshkosh 2300 miles round trip so I had to get a long trailer to make sure
a knucklehead at least hit the trailer to get his attention before he got to
the airplane !   : ) Here in Texas we usually do not need snowmobile trailers
like Ron in Florida. I guess 4 wheeler trailers would be our option here.
Larry H.