Sorry this isnt kr related but I couldnt bear not to share some great
pictures and fun flying experience with you all.

After about an 11 months of flying nothing but PIC (Passenger in Coach) I
managed to get some stick time this past saturday doing formation
aerobatics in a Romanian built Yak-52 for almost 4 hours. The Yak is what
the russian military used to train their jet pilots. ONe of my partners in
my 172 XP bought the Yak about a year ago. undoubtedly the best aerobatic
plane you can buy for under $60K. I can see a big argument with my wife in
the near future.  I've never been inverted so many times. My camera was
stuck up on the mid section canopy when my canopy section slid open. thank
god for a strong 5 point harness. I had no intention of actually using the
parachute I was wearing.

Pics can be viewed at [LINK: http://theparkers.wwhotspots.com/]
http://theparkers.wwhotspots.com

Rich Parker