--- Oscar Zuniga <taildr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> When cutting sponge foam such as is used for
> upholstery and cushions, use an
> electric knife.  The one I use is one that came with
> Be sure to rinse off the knife blades before you put
> the knife away, or your
> Oscar Zuniga
> San Antonio, TX

Good reminder Oscar. Watching a TV show the other day
I realized that auto upholsterers have a variety of
smaller electric knives they use on all types of foam.
I first used our kitchen electric knife (which wasn't
getting much use anyway) to re-shape my motorcycle
seat in San Antonio in 1977. Must be something about
San Antonio.
Guess that was a long time ago, but it only seems like
yesterday...
Frank

Frank Ross,
EAA Chapter 35,