Oscar wrote:

> I'm surprised that there isn't a page dedicated to this airplane on the
> KRNet website ;o)

You write it, and I'll post it on KRnet!  I guess I figured that the details
given on some of the Gathering web pages suffices, to some extent.  I've
thought several times that I needed to do that, along with a whole bunch of
other KRs, but I haven't forced myself to take the time yet.  I'll get
around to that kind of thing over the winter, as well as systematically
updating all of my contruction pages to reflect some new-found lessons
learned.

I installed cabin heat yesterday, and tried it out on the ground today (too
gusty to consider flying a kite, much less an airplane).  I'll bet that air
is at least 300 degrees coming out of that tube!  I don't think I'll be
wearing long johns on my trip tomorrow...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net