Mark Jones,
    Since I haven't heard anything further about my Warp Drive Prop, I thought
that I would write you to give you the opportunity to make things right.
    Prior to shipping you my prop for use in the KR prop bank, I had replaced
all of the hardware.  I had the propeller hub and spinner bulkhead Dye
Penetrant inspected by a friend at work (I was working for a little aircraft
company called Boeing), to insure serviceablity of the prop for aircraft use.
    Never mind the fact that the prop had been removed from a corvair powered
soneri that had been flying with no issues...Yet,You reported a vibration from
it, which you blamed on a balance issue.  What is suspect is the manner in
which you mounted my prop to your airplane.  I had supplied you Warp Drive's
website in numerous emails, yet the prop was way over-torqued.  I also suspect
that when you assembled the prop and hub, you didn't bother assembling the
proper blade into the correct location and or re-index the prop hub halves.
Can you not follow simple instructions?

  This is the condition that I recieved my prop back in:
    The bolts are stripped from obviously being way over-torqued.
    Missing bolts and nuts.
    The bolt heads have been stripped from the use of pliers.
    The prop hub has eyebrow inclusions on it where the prop attach bolts were
over-torqued.
  The propeller hub has nicks / gouges on it.
  The spinner bulkhead has knife edge burrs in all of the attachment holes.
    I know the burrs were not there when I sent it to you as I had the prop hub
and spinner bulkhead Dye Penetrant inspected and all of the holes were
de-burred /chamfered.

  This is what needs to be done:
  Replace the stripped / missing hardware.  Contact Warp Drive for the
replacement hardware kit.
  Reimburse me the expenses required to bring the propeller hub back to
serviceable condition.  I'm going to need to send the hub back to Warp Drive to
have it inspected, refaced or replaced.
  Replace the Spinner bulkhead.  The bulkhead is now un-serviceable because in
order to remove the knife edge burrs, the holes will get elongated and will
cause the spinner to wobble, vibrate and fail.

  Please reference the email below that I recieved from Mark Langford prior to
shipping me back my prop.