I am 6'1", 280lbs.  I'm a big guy and I have decided
that the KR is probably not for me. My building
partner is now on his own with the project, although I
help him quite a bit.  I have decided to build a
bi-plane, a Skybolt to be exact. It's designed was a
big guy like me and it's built for big guys.

This list is great because there is no other support
groups where so many with so much information gather.
I continue to learn many things here, and one day when
I feel the time is right, I may build a single seat KR
for just me...In the mean time I hope ya'll don't mind
me hanging around andlearning some KR things that I
can apply to my project.

Scott