I wonder if all this stress testing was done in temp extremes ranges. I know
metal will become more briddle in cold temps and was wondering is this would
have an effect on service life of this kind of hinge system.
Mike Turner
Jackson, Missouri
Swing the prop and light the fire, dance amoung the stars.........N642MC