From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Shawn and Laura
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:05 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> kr2 for sale

I don't know enough about computers to do anything like that, but there is a
ton of stuff I need   and I would much rather purchase parts from someone in
the KR family whom I trust over anybody on the net such as Barnstormers. Not
that I have had too many bad deals, it's just a trust thing.
Shawn
Lindsay, Ontario

It sure would be nice if someone on the net had the time / ability to set up
a "FOR SALE" site just for the KR Netters or anyone else that is interested.