Brian Kraut <brian.kr...@engalt.com> wrote:  I may be misinterpreting what you
are saying, but I think you might be
confusing the 40 hours required to get your license (is it still 40 hours
these days?)with the 40 hours of solo flight on an experimental before it
can carry passengers, including you and and an instructor.  Meaning that
weather you have your license or not you can not take an instuctor in the
plane until the plane has 40 hours on it.  Sorry if I have screwed up what
you had intended to say.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com

-No  worries Brian. I have 25 hours logged for my Private. I will have got  my
private before I finnish my plane. Probably another 25 hours since I  have
taken a break for awhile. I will have someone test fly my plane  like Mark L
did. Then after I get some dual time in a kr, and I'm sure  mine flys
reasonably well, I'll fly off the 40 test hours. AND  THEN....I'm going to
visit some of you guys, in my carbon beast!!   That's my story and I'm sticken'
to it. :)

Yahoo! Shopping