Netters,
     I and a friend are in the market for a KR2S.  I received a letter from
an owner of one with a picture and when I forwarded the letter to my friend,
the picture was only a large square, with a small squarein the upper left
corner containing a small red x.  I then discovered that all the the e-mails
I send out with a picture (not an attachment) the same thing happens.  I
know there are some very computer knowledgeable people out there and I am
hoping one of you can tell be what to do about this.  What settings to
change, etc?

Bob Stone, Harker Heights, Tx
rsto...@hot.rr.com