Hi John
To answer your questions:
I can pay for it by going to my local bank and organising a direct transfer
into your bank account. All that I will need is your banking details. I have
just done a similar deal with a guy in australia
and it is a simple task. The funds were available to me the same day.
I would prefer it if you called an aeroplane engine since aircraft parts are
duty free here.What extra peperwork is involved if you call it an aircraft
motor? We just pay VAT on the value.
I am sure that the shipping won't be a problem.

I would like to make a special request to you to considder the fact that
corvairs are UNAVAILABLE here period, unless you will settle for a 1960/1
model. I have been waiting for ages for just such an oppertunity and am sure
I won't be so lucky to find a motor like this for a long time to come. My
KR2SRT is just about ready to hang a motor from its firewall and I am
willing to delay the finishing of my plane just to have a 3100 corvair under
the cowl. With all due respect, the other guys have all the oppertunities
that you and others have had to have a motor like this built LOCALLY or
build it themselves. The only oppertunities I have are ones such as this.
I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement.
It might be difficuilt to organise anything now, being so close to Christmas
and new year, but I'm sure I could if I had to.
I would really appreciate it if you could wait untill after new year as I
have tons of work to finish before the end of the year and havn't even had
the time to get out of the workshop to buy my wife a Christmas present!
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa