From: "Colin Rainey" <brokerpilot9...@earthlink.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 2:27 AM
Subject: KR> Vortex gen

> No but I bet these guys wanting to fly slow could really benefit from the
speed reduction of their stall speed with them.

> I have considered testing them out on our KR, as they gauruntee them to
work with no reduction in cruise speeds.  I believe the Cirrus SR20 and SR22
are also using them, as well as the Eagle 150.  I point these out because
they are fast composite planes like the KR.

> Colin Rainey
> brokerpilot9...@earthlink.net
> EarthLink Revolves Around You.

It has removed 24619 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!