No, no! It has better be an aircraft engine!

Because:

- As per international conventions (I think it is part of the Chicago
convention), there is no customs duties on aircraft parts for foreign
aircraft stranded in anoter country,
- and as a consequence, most countries don't charge customs duties on
aircraft parts altogether.

I remember, while living in South Africa, having paid little or no taxes
on anything I imported which had an "aircraft parts" invoice.

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

(Bythe way, did you know that the Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in
Africa, used to have a perpetual snow cap... until last year, when global
warming took its toll, and the snow melted entirely?)

jsmon...@aol.com

Envoyé par : krnet-bounces+serge.vidal=sagem....@mylist.net
16/12/2005 23:06
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 16/12/2005 23:09

        Pour :  kr...@mylist.net
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: KR> big boy 3100

A couple quick questions for you... how would you pay for it??

There is another guy from Brazil that is interested in it and he has not
got
all his paperwork done and was looking at mid January, but he had it set
up
so I would crate it and deliver it to the Long Beach, CA dock and he would
pay
 for shipping and all I had to do is drop it off.

I have local people interested in it as well... but I definitely recognize

your name as a long time KRNet guy so I do feel a little more comfortable
if I
have to ship it out of the country,  but I also need it to be a little
easier for me too!!! so if you can do the paperwork for customs or
whatever...
(don't want to call it an airplane engine .. just a car engine for the
paper
work)

Let me know.

Thanks,
John Monday

In a message dated 12/16/2005 11:24:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,