From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Cris.
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:21 AM
To: KRnet
Cc: KR Group
Subject: Re: KR> newbie question need plans

Well, that's simple: no Paypal, no credit card, no e-mail, no nothing
:-)
Just call RR on the phone and arrange the transaction.
I tried by fax (I'm italian and usually make a lot of mistakes, while...
"scripta manent") but could not even manage to get a reply.
Then I bought a set of second hand plans.
Hope this helps.
Merry Christmas!
Ciao.
Cristiano.

2005/12/22, Henry von stade <henryvonst...@telkomsa.net>:

> Hi everyone
>
> I need to order plans. I am  South African resident. is there a way I
> could order plans and pay with paypal? Who could I email for help on
this
> topic?
>
> Thank you
> Henry

'Think there is nothing to worry about? Look carefully at your kids
asleep
in their beds and think again. You owe it to them to go over your
airplane
one more time with crash survivability in mind.
(Budd Davisson)