OZ wrote:

>   And hey- the picture of your KR next to Troy's sure points up a big
> difference in the vertical stabilizer shapes.  What'd you do different
from
> Troy?

I think the biggest difference is that my vertical stab is taller and wider
by a few inches (per the plans) and then I added another 2" because I have
so much more torque than the VW I thought I'd need it.  I may cut that part
off though (it was meant to be a balance, but it's too thin to put any lead
in worth having any effect), because I really haven't needed it yet,
although I haven't flown out west yet during the summertime either...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net