Hi Serge
I was just thinking about your primary ignition system (the one with the
centrifugal advance). You actually have two seperate systems there which
are joined by one common mode of failure, the switch. If you changed the
switch to a
double pole switch with two seperate positive supplies and a seperate
positive supply from the switch to each "system" you will in effect have a
seperate ignition system for each pair of cylinders. I suppose the same goes
for your secondary ignition. I don't know how well the plane will fly on two
cylinders but I suppose that is better than none at all. If anything it will
improve your glide slope!
I plan on using an identical system on my corvair 3100 , only mine will have
an extra pickup, an extra amplifier and an extra coil. The pickups will just
have to be arranged 120 deg apart in stead of 180 and it should work just
fine. I don't think I will even install a secondary ignition as you have
because I think the KR will be able to stay in the air and maintain altitude
just fine on four cylinders should I lose one ignition. Now to find a triple
pole toggle switch if there is such a thing.
To all, have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year.

PS. Steve from Zambia is now living here in Port Elizabeth and has been in
contact with me for the past three weeks. I had a brew with him yesterday
and he says Hi to all on the list. As soon as he has his computer set up and
an internet connection he will join us on the list.
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa