Hello;  If you are reading this on Christmas Eve, you must be a die hard KR2er.

I am a builder in NH of a plans built KR2.  The airplane was started by me 10
or so years ago and has met the ups and downs so common to us all.  Plans
bought before the stretch version; modified to add two feet aft of cockpit and
2" forward of the origional firewall. The concept is of a single person ac so
there will be a radio stack below the instrument panel between my legs.  I had
holes drilled in the panel for IFR instruments but have since filled them back
in.  Plain VFR now.

The ac is well along (90% rule) on fixed gear and has a HAPI VW on the nose
with a wooden (Wranke I think) prop.  Controlled engine start was today as we
are having very non-NH weather.  Wings are Diehl skins.

Paul