Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my NEW
KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at www.flykr2s.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Langford" <n5...@hiwaay.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: KR> KR hats

> NetHeads,
>
> My kids found a present under the tree from somebody named Larry Flesner
that they'd only heard me talk about.  What was in the box was pretty dang
cool (see http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/05122596m.jpg ).  It seems he got
the idea from the picture of Claire flying my plane for the first time, and
it was lacking just one little thing, a nice KR hat.   Thanks a lot, Larry!

> Now I've gotta have one too!  Maybe he can be talked into making and
selling hats to the rest of us poor, deprived KR pilots.

> I'll get another three hours in tomorrow flying to my father's grass strip
in LA (Lower Alabama).  I'll bring my auto-pilot along again (Claire),
complete with new hat.  I totalled up my KR landings the other night, and
it's right at 275 takeoffs and landings (not counting all the multiple
bounces), and I haven't rolled it up in a ball yet!  [Only two trips off the
runway, and I managed to dodge the runway lights both times].  My insurance
rates should be a little better next year with all the "time in type".