Eric Pitts wrote:

>I just need to weld it up and then fit in the plane and it should be done.

One thing I should point out that Steve Phillabaum brought up the other
day...those 1x3 steel boxes that make up the brackets for the sticks could
stand to be "shorter".  I made them the height that they are to act as
control stops for my ailerons, but the stock system may require more travel
than the current box height allows.  That's easily fixed by drilling the
aileron bellcrank at the proper center-to-center distance, so I guess I'm
saying to keep this in mind if you are using aileron bellcranks that's
already built, because it might be a problem.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net