From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Colin Rainey
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:05 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Bad day

Dan
I would first pull all the plugs and double check that you hvae not somehow
gotten hydra locked.  The engine could run really good at high rpm, but then
stumble and quit, while flooding to an extreme, and with just one cylinder
with a decent quantity of fuel, or maybe oil, lock down the rest.  You might
be able to fix it in frame instead of having to remove the entire engine...

Colin Rainey
brokerpilot9...@earthlink.net