I still miss it Steve ever after all these years. Flew corporate for a =
while
then freight as pax got on my nerves with all the stupid questions, =
usually
when you were on short final in high traffic area. Military flying was =
the
best, getting paid to fly on the ragged edge all the time. Addicted to =
the
adrenaline rush.
Doug

Hay Doug
To this day that guy remembers you too. The GCA guy was just doing his =
job=20
that he was well trained to do and was probably the lowest ranking one =
in
there.
We had it a little better than the FAA guys because we delt with pilots =
that

knew what
they were doing.=20

Steve Bray