From: krnet-bounces+flykr2s=wi.rr....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+flykr2s=wi.rr....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of Serge
VIDAL
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:13 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Fiberglass laying

I bought some BID fiberglass today in a shop in Paris that sells all
sorts
of composites mainly for artists and designers. I was also looking for
peel ply. The guy had never heard of it. When I explained the purpose,
he
showed me rolls of rigid plastic sheets (looking like old overhead
projector slides). He said that's what his customers use when they want
the cured surfaces to be smooth.

That puzzles me. How come we don't do that? Is it because they fear
trapped bubbles less than we do, or what?

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France