>>   What does that .9 degree nose up attitude say with regard to the H.S.
setting? Your plane and mine will be roughly similar. I don't want to make
mine "adjustable". I 'm interested in the results that guys will be getting
using the new airfoil with the 1 degree incidence, and who have stretched
the the fuselage length.<<

It says I had .9 degree of nose up attitude at 5500', and like I said, one
would expect it to be very close to horizontal at lower altitudes. .9
degrees is a lot closer than 5 or so degrees of nose down you see when a
stock KR2 does a flyby at a Gathering.

>   Do you have the formulas that aid in calculating what it should be so
that I can plug in my numbers. I have a few design books but I cannot find
anything on that.<

It's not a simple formula, and even then there's often trial and error
involved, even with the major aircraft manufacturers, which is why I made my
horizontal stabilizer adjustable.  Mark Lougheed did the calculations for my
plane using CFD, and I'd say he was was pretty close!

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net