Thanks a lot for the reassurance. I just seized the opportunity to buy a
sheet while I was in the right shop, and I would have hated to have taken
it too small.

What did you use as a fire retardant material, if any?

Serge

"Colin Rainey" <brokerpilot9...@earthlink.net>

Envoyé par : krnet-bounces+serge.vidal=sagem....@mylist.net
13/01/2006 15:06
Veuillez répondre à brokerpilot96ta; Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 13/01/2006 15:06

        Pour :  kr...@mylist.net
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : KR> Firewall

Yes Serge that is big enough.
I bought mine pre-cut and rolled for cheaper shipping and then just cut to
fit.
http://www.wicksaircraft.com/catalog/product_cat.php/subid=1895/index.html
Second line down is for $27.17 which is what mine cost plus shipping.
If I remember it was something close to 23 inches tall and 35 inches wide
with edge tapers to completely cover the firewall. Yours will vary...

Colin Rainey
First National Mortgage Sources
Lending Solutions in All 50 States
386-673-6814 office