Congrats.....long winter... keep up the good work

Lee
----- Original Message -----
From: <airgu...@comcast.net>
To: "KR List" <kr...@mylist.net>
Cc: "Ken Walter" <kiwee...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: KR> wing work

> Just a progress report from the snow trenches of NH. I am at the point of
fiberglasing the leading edge of my Diehl wings. They have been mounted to
the spars for a long time and I decided to finish that project since the
lawn doesn't need to be mowed this week. Sanding the glue joint was easy;
lying up the 2 bid of glas was fun; filling and sanding stinks. I use a
light weight "bondo" in many light coats with sanding in between. Tonight
that portion of 1 wing is done. I coated the area with primer and only about
5 pinholes.  Yea. Small victory;big project.  Hope I'm not boring those who
are done.