John Martindale wrote:

> Boy I love that EIS printout, Mark. I was wondering whether you could
> program some of the graphs in dots or dashes or similiar rather than
> colour.
> Just a tad hard to decipher. Yeh OK it's a nitpickin Aussie varmit here.

Not only that, but Bob Lee pointed out that I should do all of that stuff at
the bottom on another scale, so I'll try to do better in the future.  The
EIS just spits out a dumb space delimited text file, and I plot it using
Excel.  I try not to make a career out of plotting the stuff, but Bob's
point would take all of the data below 500 and make it readable, rather than
a clutter at the bottom of the chart.  I can probably change the colors to
make them all clearer.  Some of the blues are practically identical, which
makes it tough.  I don't have that problems though, because all I have to do
is put the cursor on the line and it'll tell me which one it is.   I'll work
on that and try to do better...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net