Mark's system will be much better than yours in terms of accuracy and ease
of operation as it comes to mixture setting. Yours will definitely be
better  at monitoring engine health. This being said, Mark's set-up will
probably help the engine stay healthy!

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France.

"phil brookman" <p...@ntlworld.com>

Envoyé par : krnet-bounces+serge.vidal=sagem....@mylist.net
18/01/2006 17:59
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 18/01/2006 17:59

        Pour :  "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: KR> inexpensive mixture meter

interesting mark
i wonder would this be better than egts on all cyl which is what i have
just
fitted
these are telling me that one of the cyl is running quite a bit leaner -
the
mixture meter would be reading all the cyl and you would not know if there
was one cyl running weaker -possibly from air leaks or cracks
though i know you cannot rely to much on the numbers on egts they give a
guide
phil