I thought it would work this time.
A friend in Ark. sent me this and I wanted to pass it around in case someone
needed a place to fly to.  Thought Larry F. might be within range, maybe
evan Mark L and Troy.
It will be Jan 28th and they don't care what you fly .
Hope this works this time. The message below is what I recieved and I've
been in there. Its a good
geass strip with lots of neat planes and stuff to look at and friendly
people.
Hope to see some of you there.

  We had our monthly EAA meeting yesterday, thought I would take a
minute and update you to what is going on around here. We decided to
continue our regular meetings the second Sunday of each month at 2pm and
starting this month we are going to have another informal meeting at
noon the last Saturday of each month. For those that driving in we are
located 5 miles east of the Jonesboro airport (JBR) on highway 18, for
those flying in the GPS cord. are N35 49.49', W90 32.90', please monitor
and use 122.9 for our traffic. Our airstrip is ½ mile grass north/south
orientation.

  Now here is the point of interest for you and all of your friends and
their buddies. We will be cooking lunch, nothing fancy, just hamburgers,
hot dogs, brats, and polish sausage with all the trimmings and drink for
$5.00 a head, all you can eat. If you fly-in to the meeting the PILOT
EATS FREE, no dual piloted aircraft please. We have decided to do this
to see if we can spark an interaction between chapters, friends or just
plain flyers of any type of aircraft. You do not have to be an EAA
member or a member of Chapter 437 to attend, EVERYONE IS WELCOME, if you
like airplanes come eat with us.

Please spread this around, yours truly will be the chef of this
extravaganza, so don't make me do all this cooking for nothing.

Clyde
ps. Please send this to anyone you might think would be interested, I
personally would love to have to send the chapter president back to the
store because we don't have enough food.