Guys,
     I have two started KR's in the hanger that we are going faster than
the speed of smell on. I have an aluminum fab shop here in the 150 x
50 hanger we just built on a private strip south of Pueblo. While I
am gearing up to build the aluminum parts for these things, it's easy
to build extras. Built an aluminum sling type seat, instrument panel,
the 4130 just arrived yesterday for the engine mounts,etc. If you
guys without lots of tools need any thing, yell...........I can't
build them for free, but I can build them really reasonable if I am
already tooled up. If there are any specific items you need I'll try
to attach a picture.  Thanks,  Bobby