If I understand the part you are referencing is the triangular ply gussets
which goes on the inside of the fuselage and in front of and behind the main
spar.  If this is the case then you need to build the fuselage complete with
spruce gussets,ply skin and then you install the spars.  After the spars are
set in place and glued in you then add the ply gussets to the inside.

Steven Phillabaum
KR2S; 5048; corvair;
Auburn, Alabama