Hi netters,

       I am about to start on my "boat" and ordered everything I think I need
to finish this stage of the project... I bought the T-88 glue and bought some
of the WEST SYSTEM EPOXY... Aircraft Spruce was saying that this is easier to
mix than the AEROPOXY system epoxies.... TRUE OR FALSE? Is there a better
composite epoxy out there then West? If so, what is it? Who makes/sells it?
Also
I was looking through Mark Langfords online manual thing and saw that he was
using mircoflux.... what is it and where do you get it? I couldnt find it in
the Aircraft Spruce catalog. Any advise will help thanks.

David Swanson
bdazzca...@aol.com