I have a KR2 project in the boat stage that I will sell for $500 or your
best offer.  I need to get it out of my way.  I will never finish it
since I have several other projects going.
It includes two sets of plans , an old set for referance only and a new
set.  That alone is worth $165 present RR price..
There is a lot of materials with it and if you are interested I will
e-mail a list.  Sorry I don't have any pictures but may be able to take
a few.
I live in north central Pennsylvania   Mansfield, Pa to be exact.
e-mail me (car...@ptd.net )

Carroll Seibert
car...@ptd.net