The Franklin Aircraft engines used a 14 mm aircraft spark plug.  The
plugs can be found.  I think you'll do better to use automotive plugs and
shielding from Great Plains.

I use the 14 mm adapter from my automotive compression gauge to adapt my
compression differential tester for Franklins and VWs.  It has the same
common air hose coupling, so works fine.

Jeff Scott