It might be interesting to put a different wing on one side and fly it.

Seriously, If I had a pair of wings, I'd go fly.  I don't think it's
that big of a deal.  If I had NO wings, I'd sure go with the improved
airfoil.

Many people extol the virtue of different wingtips.  Mooney just cuts
'em off at the end, and they also have good results. \

The main thing is to build them with identical twist.  I've seen some
strange aircraft workmanship.  Do a good job and make 'em right.

Jeff, GO FLY.  I wish I could too.

Ron Freiberger
mail to ronandmar...@earthlink.net