Some bloke was real impressed when I told him that I spoke English,  British,
Mexican, Honduran, Ecuadorian, Colombian, Guatemalan, Spanish, and a  little
of Brazillian and Potugeuze.   I also know a litlle Hivaro,  Waudani and Shuar
(just a few words really).  I know that these translators  dont work very
well because Though Spanish is common to so many coutries, there  are
variations
and "modismos" that make each unique.   Since I been  here in the south - now
I can understand a little Georgian...which is a language  unto itself....

Happy KR Fridays....