Chris and others,
  Be creative. Look at the beautiful canopy that Dan and Jerry built. Consider
the discarded Pulsar canopy that Larry Flesner used to build his plane. There
are a lot of possibilities that are less expensive and more fun, plus make your
KR a one-of-a-kind.
  Look at everything you see with eyes that ask "Can I use that?"
  That's why it's called "experimental."
  Frank

Chris Johnston <chr...@ozdocs.net.au> wrote:
  Does anyonw know how much Dart charge for a dragonfly canopy? I could
Don't know any other canopy sources!

Chris Johnston
Richmond Australia.