I can't believe this one is even getting a bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4610689700
&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I can't imagine it ever getting a signoff to fly.  A HUGE amount of
problems here.  The biggest one that scares me are those holes dilled in
the wing attach fittings.  The holes are so large that there is no metal
left there!

Kevin
Harrisonville, MO

 *The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or subject
to legal privilege, and is for the use of the intended addressee only.  Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of the information in this message
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.*