Dan I'll have to agree with you on this point. No I've never flown a
KR BUT as an example try flying a Cobra helicopter with the short side =
stick
located in the front seat. Takes a lot of practice to keep the damn bird
within flight limits. It can be done but the first time is a bitch and
that's why the Army has another pilot in the back seat to take over when
things get hairy.
        Now on to how this relates to KR's. Recent taildragger time would be
of immense help but first and foremost, lengthen the stick as the little
bird will not respond as fast to control inputs as it will with the =
short
stick. After one becomes acquainted with the handling characteristics of
their bird they can easily replace the longer stick with a shorter one. =
My
opinion only and worth about as much as you paid for it. I believe Jack
Cooper would back me up on the craziness associated with helicopter =
flight.
Doug Rupert
Simcoe Ontario

I am not a believer in the high speed taxi training regimen.  I was =
about
convinced to give it another try, by my buddies here on the KRNet, =
(crashed
my first KR doing that
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC
=20