Mark, I predict that the fuselage will heat up excessively under that blue
paint on the graphics, the shiny paint and fiberglass will delaminate, the
wings will melt off, and your airplane will never fly again ;o)  Like the
man said, "those who say it can't be done should get the he%# out of the way
of those who are doing it!"  Beautiful job on your KR.

PS- I'll bet that in my first 20 hrs. of flight training I never made a
landing that I didn't slip 'er in on final.  That's just the way I was
trained (J-3 Cub and Citabria 7KCAB and GCAA).  And after that, flying 172s
and Warriors, I would fly a crabbed final approach in a crosswind,
transitioning to a wing-low in the flare, only when I had pax onboard
because I've found that most non-pilot passengers feel uneasy if you hold
one wing low into the x-wind on a final approach.  They don't seem to mind
that the airplane is "cocked" looking down the final flight path, as long as
the wings are level.  Go figure.  To me, it's just one more little tricky
maneuver to try to transition it from crab to slip in the flare, and when
flying solo, I'll fly the wing-low slip rather than a crab in a x-wind
final.

Oscar Zuniga
San Antonio, TX
mailto: taildr...@hotmail.com