>        I have gotten alot of answers but no one really answered the
> question.
>What brand is the best for epoxying fiberglass to foam? Best as in whats not
>going to bubble on me when its 140 degrees on the runway in Phoenix in July?

AeroPoxy, using the 2 hr cure hardener, will give you a basic 205
degree de-link temperature when cured at 77F (128F rise over cure
temp). After the cure time of 24 hours, post cure can be done, but
waiting 2 weeks is better. Raising the temperature on the unstressed
(not on the aircraft) structure to 140F for 3 hours should raise the
de-link temp to 240F+. With a white paint job, you should be safe
under all Phoenix conditions. One inexpensive method of raising the
temp on a wing panel is to create a heat box using thick alum covered
insulation blocks, heat lamps, and a fan to circulate the air inside
the "oven". A temp indicator to control conditions is necessary.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
lar...@socal.rr.com