Firstly Thanks To Mike and Larry for a lightspeed reply to some of my questions.

Mike, as i understand it, the idea of stretching the Fuselarge is to increase
the "Tail Moment" as it were. With this in mind where is the best place on the
fuselarge to do the stretch operation. Is it also possible to contact Jim to
ask him his opinion ?

My remaining questions re Std KR2

I would like to increse the wingspan to that of the KR2S. Is it practical to do
this by attaching extended anti Vortex Tips to ths std KR2 wing.The tips will
be made from carbonfibre.

What is the new airfoil you all write about ? What are the advantages and
disadvantages found.

Regarding the Tail Fin and Tail plane dimensions when considering the wingspan
modification. Shall i just use the KR2S Specs. Or has someone found a superior
combination.

If i decide not to do the strecth job on the fueselarge is it still viable to
use KR2S wing and tailplane and tailfin plan. Will doing this modification make
it a "Better plane to FLY" ?

Engines: I have a feeling most of my intial flying in the KR2 (maybe S) will be
2 up. What is considered the most powerful engine the KR2 (S) is capable of
using.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,

Tim
Australia
t...@dodo.com.au