>No spam intented, this was send to reply to sender only, sorry that you
>had to try to make something out of nothen.\
>Bob Kirby

Bob and netters,

I think that was the point of the rather pointed e-mail.  Too often netters
will just hit "reply" and send their post back to all 500+ netters when
it is of interest to only one other person.  Learn how to use your
personal e-mail program to identify and reply only to the sender
and not to the entire group.  Also learn, and get in the habit of, cleaning
up the original e-mail that is going out as part of the reply to the point
it only contains the basic thought you are replying to.  Too often there
is a screen full of the original message, complete with headers and
trailers, and buried somewhere amongst the clutter is just a three
or four word reply. On the flip side, if your reply contains none of the
original post, the subject line reads "bad fuel," the original post was
about brakes, and your reply was "yea, that happened to me once too",
that too would be considered spam.  Let common sense prevail.

Your efforts will be appreciated to the 500th+ power. :-)

Larry Flesner