Guys,
        I think that i got very lucky. I got the dipstick tube out of the
block intact and don't think that anything got in but it is time for an
oil change anyway. I bought a brand new easyout with a course twist, a
new 10" bit extension. I had to grind the extension down to fit between
the cylinders, grind the easyout to fit in the extension and then the
little set screws did not hold so I welded the 2 together. I then heated
the block around the tube boss and it took awhile to get it warm enough.
With large vice grips on the end of the extension it broke free and I was
able to turn it out with no further damage. I a going to freeze the new
one over night and install it by heating the boss again in the morning. A
few odds and ends under the panel tomorrow and should be ready to fly
Sunday. I'm starting to get that OOOH what a feeling again!