>  And peculiar enough they also do most of the flaming and
> correcting of everyone else.

Hi JR

Thank you, Your observation is accurate and very welcomed.   When Mark
Lanford posted the KRnet rules about 12 hours ago, I think many veteran
netters such as myself, thought.....Yea, I read those before, I know them,
and hit the delete key.

This morning, I took the time... and carefuly reread the KRnet rules. As I
read, I was amazed of the many details that had slipped my mind.  Mark
Langford has done an masterful job in creating these rules.  I encourage
each and every KRnet veteran to grab a cup of coffee and sit down and Read
the list then apply what they just learned.
I have placed a copy of the KRnet rules below.

Brant Hollensbe
Des Moines Iowa
bhollensbe at mchsi.com