Personally I'm going with Dynon D100 & D120 as well as the Lowrance
moving map GPS. Total weight for all three large screen units 9 pounds. =
For
those of us that are eyesight challenged, we can leave the bifocals at =
home
and have a complete glass panel with every instrument you could ever =
want
including fuel flow scan, angle of attack and more for the price =
comparable
and in some cases cheaper than the individual steam gauges. Best part of =
all
is the lack of work involved wiring up the usual mess. Plug in the
harnesses, pitot and static lines and go fly.
        Those that have flown a lot of hours are sure to agree that the
number one killer of pilots is unintentional IFR as well as incomplete
knowledge of what's going on under the cowl. These two units, while not
Certified substantially reduce both the above mentioned problems and =
give an
added safety factor to those of us with small panels.
Doug Rupert
Simcoe Ontario

I WILL BE USING THE ULTRA H XL IN MY BIRD.=20
    JACO SWANEPOEL
  PRETORIA=20
  SOUTH AFRICA
  KR2S, ZU-DVP