Been discussed many times.  We like it the way it is.

Dan

From: "troy Mcgrew" <temcg...@hotmail.com>
Date: 2006/03/07 Tue PM 12:05:00 CST
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> updated message board?

What are the chances of udating the KR forum into a message board?
There are a few free message board programs out there:
like:http://www.phpbb.com/features.php#forums
I am a new KR builder, just building the workbenches now and hopefully the
sides this summer.  The information is great, however, the forum is a bit
tedious to find information with.  I also do web design so if you need help
I will volunteer to help in any way possible to make it better.  I also host
a few websites and have the server space if needed.
my main aviation website is www.jetreview.com  I am a regional airline
pilot, and flew buisness jets for about 5 years.

Anyway, I am looking foward to all the help and support I can find on the
message board and cannot wait to finally start building my own KR2S soon.

Regards;

Troy McGrew
636-925-2276