Just  a little note from the corvair guys....take a look at the update  at
Flycorvair.com.    You will see photos of the newest corvair  airplane to fly -
a Zenith 601 that belongs to Phil Maxson from New  Jersey.  William did the
engine install and I did the polish and paint -  Gus did design detail and test
flights.   A beautiful bird.  The  Hanger gang can produce some high quality
work.  It just takes  dedication.   Work hard on your birds guys and you will
be flying  soon.   I hope this will inspire you.  See you all at Sun N
Fun....Bill and 41768