Netters,

My old web hosting company politely told me that they no longer wanted my
business because I was using too much disk space.  I have set up a new
account and everything seems to be working using the new IP address.  This
morning I put in the DNS change to point to the new servers.  This process
takes approximately 24 hours for the change to be propigated throughout the
internet.  There should be no impact felt by anyone if all goes well.

For KRGathering.org there are no changes.

For Flyboybob.com:  I was in the process of upgrading the site to use frames
when the hosting change was thrusted upon me.  I was under a tight time
constraint to get everything completed before the old site was turned off so
I might have missed a link in my testing.  The navigation is much easier now
as there is a header across the top of each page with consistent navigation
buttons and a page specific contents on the left side of each page.
Hopefully I have all the links set up correctly.  If anyone has saved a link
to my KR pages you will need to update the link after the new server DNS
pointer reaches you.  (You can tell you have the new site when the header
version changes for G.7.04 to H.0.0)  If you use the old link with the new
server you will be missing the header and contents so it will be impossible
to navigate through the site.

The old link was:  http://flyboybob.com/web_pages/kr2/building_airplanes.htm

The new link will be:  http://flyboybob.com/web_pages/kr2/index.htm

I hope this does not cause anybody any problems.

Regards,

Bob Lee
KR2 N52BL  Suwanee, GA
91% done only 63% to go!