I have a 2S and don't remember the difference from one to the other but I
don't think that my plane needs any more vertical stab. I guess that
having just a little more rudder would  be OK. If I was doing it again I
would build a off set in the vertical stab. to off set the torque.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com