Brian,
  Have you tried Google maps? I looked at the map on SnFs web-site and it looks
pretty busy, but Google doesn't look too bad. You can zoom in or move the
cursor to move the map around to the area you want. When you zoom in, it will
print only what is shown on the map. You might then be able to draw in what you
want on your printed copy and scan it.
  First, click on:
  http://maps.google.com/
  When the map comes up, cut and paste this address in the Google map search
block:
  4175 Medulla Rd, Lakeland, FL 33811
  Zoom in to the area you want to use or move the map using your left-click
button on the mouse.
  The SnF site has a good map at:
  http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/interior.asp?section=yearround&body=Maps
  but it is pretty busy. Very thorough tho.
  Beware of clicking on the map to make it bigger! You are about to download a
2.86 mega-byte Adobe version. Nice map if you've got a fast computer and
internet connection, but if you don't you'll have time to go to lunch before it
is done!
  Hope you find something that works!
  Frank

Brian Kraut <brian.kr...@engalt.com> wrote:
  I need to mark up a Sun and Fun map with my camping location for the "KR BS
and Barbecue" nights. I can't find a clear map on the SNF web site that has
any kind of detail near the vintage aircraft camping area. Can anyone point
me to a good map that I can use? As soon as I find a good map and mark the
location I will post it somewhere online and let everyone know where it is.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com